University of Otago Council – Council Member Vacancy
The University of Otago Council invites applications for appointment to the University Council to fill one vacancy.
The Council is seeking applications from experienced board members with a connection to the University and its history.
Ideally applicants will have skills and experience including, but not limited to, the following:
- Strong governance experience and knowledge
- Technology and business transformation
- Strategic IT/Digital Strategy skills
- Project and change management experience
- An interest in and passion for tertiary education and the university environment
Information on the role of the University Council can be found on the University of Otago Council webpages.
The Institute of Directors is managing applications on behalf of the University Council.
The closing date for applications is 29 August 2022.
For more information, please contact:
Service Manager, Board Appointments