A detailed overview of social and environmental accounting, and corporate sustainability reporting practices, including latest trends in corporate sustainability reporting.
|Paper title||Sustainability Accounting and Reporting|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2023 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,163.90|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
Dr Muhammad Nadeem - email@example.com
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
This paper is taught through lectures.
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Self motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will be able to:
- Provide a detailed overview of social and environmental accounting
- Provide a detailed overview of corporate sustainability reporting practices
- Identify trends in corporate sustainability reporting