Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
This paper focuses on a topic in Anthropology.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2021 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$913.95|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,073.40|
- One of ANTH 103, ANTH 104, ANTH 105, ANTH 106 or 54 points
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- This paper is designed for students with and without strong backgrounds in Anthropology.
- Teaching staff
To be advised when next offered
- Teaching Arrangements
- Taught lectures and tutorials
- To be advised
- Course outline
Course outline available at the beginning of the semester of the year that the paper is next offered.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Research, Self-motivation, Global Perspective,
Interdisciplinary perspective, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes will be advised in the period that the paper is next offered.