Intensive study of an ancient Greek or Latin literary work in the original language, culminating in an extended research essay on a related topic.
|Paper title||Directed Study in Ancient Greek or Latin Language|
|Teaching period||Semester 1 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$955.05|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- GREK 212 or LATN 212
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- Enrolments for this paper require approval from the Head of Department. Please contact the department before selecting this paper.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
Teaching staff to be advised.
To be advised.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Critical thinking, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will gain:
- Advanced translation skills in ancient Greek or Latin
- Advanced skills in effective written communication, including the construction of clear and logical scholarly argumentation