Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
The management of paediatrics, neonatal care, and obstetric and gynaecological emergencies in a rural hospital setting.
|Paper title||Obstetrics and Paediatrics in Rural Hospitals|
|Teaching period||Semester 2 (11 July 2022 - 16 December 2022) (Distance learning)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,469.00|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- GENX 721 and GENX 722
- Limited to
- PGCertRPHP, PGDipGP, PGDipPHC, PGDipRPHP
- May not be taken by students who have passed both GENX 721 and GENX 722.
Leigh-Ann Moir - Rural PG administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
- Distance learning - one residential period (four days)
- Recommended readings supplied
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Communication, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will demonstrate understanding of and practical skills relating to obstetrics and paediatrics in rural hospitals.