Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Various aspects of financial management and control in governmental and not-for-profit organisations and agencies. The political nature of decision-making processes and current attempts to provide accountability at all levels.
|Paper title||Accounting for the Public Sector|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$863.25|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,276.80|
- ACCT 211 and ACCT 222
- Schedule C
- Teaching staff
To be confirmed.
- Teaching Arrangements
- This paper will be taught through lectures, tutorials, and seminars.
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Various aspects of financial management and control in governmental and not-for-profit organisations and agencies.The political nature of decision-making processes and current attempts to provide accountability at all levels.