An applied approach to the issues underlying financial accounting and reporting.
|Paper title||Advanced Financial Accounting|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,079.88|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,786.79|
- ACCT 402
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
- This paper is taught through lectures, tutorials and directed reading.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Course outline
- View the course outline for ACCT 403
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Critical thinking, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The Master of Professional Accounting (MProfAcct) is a professionally accredited accounting programme aimed at graduates of any discipline who want to pursue a career in accounting.