2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
An applied approach to the issues underlying financial accounting and reporting.
|Paper title||Advanced Financial Accounting|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,101.55|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,026.17|
- ACCT 402
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
- This paper is taught through lectures, tutorials and directed reading.
The primary reference material for this course is:
Deegan. C. and, Samkin, G. (2012) New Zealand Financial Accounting 6th edition. McGraw-Hill. ISBN-13: 978-007101308-6, ISBN-10: 007101308-3
New Zealand Accounting Standards (NZ IAS), available at https://www.xrb.govt.nz/accounting-standards/for-profit-entities/
- Course outline
- View the course outline for ACCT 403
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Critical thinking, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The Master of Professional Accounting (MProfAcct) is a professionally accredited accounting programme aimed at graduates of any discipline who want to pursue a career in accounting.