This paper focuses on a special topic chosen by the lecturer(s) involved. The topic is tailored to individual needs and interests. Small group (often 1:1) teaching is employed, which encourages and rewards student-driven initiative.
|Paper title||Advanced Topics in Anatomical Science 2|
|Points||20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,622.82|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,017.70|
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- Anatomy Office
Room 231, 2nd Floor
Lindo Ferguson Building (LFB)
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Anatomy's website
- Teaching staff
- Teaching staff varies.
- There are no textbooks for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- An ability to understand and critique current literature and and research methodologies in the field of the special topic and to communicate this in written and/or oral format.