This paper focuses on a special topic chosen by the lecturer(s) involved. The topic is tailored to individual needs and interests. Small group (often 1:1) teaching is employed, which encourages and rewards student-driven initiative.
|Paper title||Advanced Topics in Anatomical Science 2|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2023 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,748.85|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
Room 231, 2nd Floor
Lindo Ferguson Building (LFB)
Tel 479 7362
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Anatomy's website
- Teaching staff
- Teaching staff varies.
- There are no textbooks for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will develop an ability to understand and critique current literature and research methodologies in the field of the special topic and to communicate this in written and/or oral format.