A student-initiated project in collaboration with a host organisation/institution comprising either a strategic plan, or an evaluation of a new science/technology-based initiative, within the host organisation/institution.
|Paper title||Workplace-based Project|
|Points||40 points 40 points 40 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (1 January 2020 - 30 June 2020), 2nd Non standard period (1 July 2020 - 31 December 2020), 3rd Non standard period (1 January 2020 - 31 December 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,132.35|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$11,583.84|
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- This is a workplace-based project.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Attainment of the skills required to critically evaluate a science-based initiative
- An understanding of the resources required to instantiate a science-based initiative
- An understanding of the wider relevance and value of science