Conducting a review; neonatal paediatric transfers; obstetric transfers; use of new technologies; burns and thermal injury; infectious diseases; remote medical assistance; expedition and remote area support; repatriation from conflict areas; advanced in-flight interventions; platforms for delivering tertiary level specialist care.
|Paper title||Specialist Aeromedical Retrieval|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,801.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$9,869.50|
- Limited to
- MAeroRT, MAvMed, MHealSc (Endorsed)
- Teaching staff
Course Director: Graham Denyer
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop
- The skilled use of research techniques
- Clinical appraisal skills
- Specialised clinical skills