2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Conducting a review; governance models for assistance operations; management of networks; personnel issues; telemedicine; ethical dilemmas; risk management strategies; medical equipment; major incident management; audit and continuous quality improvement models.
|Paper title||International Assistance Operations|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,857.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,363.00|
- Limited to
- MAeroRT, MAvMed, MHealSc (Endorsed)
If you have not already done so, please contact the department for course advice before selecting your programme, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teaching staff
Course Director: Graham Denyer
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the paper will develop:
- The skilled use of research techniques
- An understanding of international assistance operations in an international context
- An understanding of resources available for international assistance
- An understanding of techniques for international assistance