This 20-point paper is designed to introduce two-year MSc students to experimental design, record keeping, and analysis and presentation of scientific results.
|Paper title||Applied Biochemistry|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,307.76|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,017.70|
- Normally available only to Biochemistry MSc students
- Co-enrolment in BIOC 495 is a requirement for this paper.
Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Prof Julian Eaton-Rye
- Paper Structure
- Seminars and assignments.
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Enhanced research and communication skills.