Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
This 20-point paper is designed to introduce two-year MSc students to peer review, laboratory record keeping, and analysis and presentation of scientific results.
|Paper title||Applied Biochemistry|
|Teaching period||Full Year (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,371.61|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Normally available only to 400-level MSc and PGDipSci students based in the Biochemistry Department.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Paper Structure
- Seminars and assignments.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Enhanced research and communication skills.