This 20-point paper is designed to introduce two-year MSc students to peer review, laboratory record keeping, and analysis and presentation of scientific results.
|Paper title||Applied Biochemistry|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,333.93|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,318.60|
- Normally available only to Biochemistry MSc and PGDipSci students
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Paper Structure
- Seminars and assignments.
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Enhanced research and communication skills.