Evaluation and application of research methods in Bioengineering.
For a more complete description of this paper please view the Centre for Bioengineering and Nanomedicine, Department of Oral-Rehabilitation
|Paper title||Research Methods|
|Teaching period||Full Year (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,012.90|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- CLTE 453, CLTX 453, DETE 401
- More information link
View more information on the Department of Oral-Rehabilitation website
- Teaching staff
Course Co-ordinator: Associate Professor Azam Ali
- Course workbook provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will
- Understand common principles and practices of research methods
- Understand the ethical requirements and implications of research
- Identify appropriate research methods to suit context and problem
- Apply appropriate methods of research in bioengineering