Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Evaluation and application of research methods in Bioengineering.
For a more complete description of this paper please view the Centre for Bioengineering and Nanomedicine, Department of Oral-Rehabilitation
|Paper title||Research Methods|
|Teaching period||Full Year (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,959.06|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- CLTE 453, CLTX 453, DETE 401
- More information link
- Teaching staff
Course Co-ordinator: Associate Professor Azam Ali
- Course workbook provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will
- Understand common principles and practices of research methods
- Understand the ethical requirements and implications of research
- Identify appropriate research methods to suit context and problem
- Apply appropriate methods of research in bioengineering