Evaluation and application of research methods in Bioengineering.
For a more complete description of this paper please view the Centre for Materials and Technology website
|Paper title||Research Methods|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,831.37|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,327.93|
- CLTE 453, CLTX 453, DETE 401
- More information link
- View more information on the Centre for Materials Science and Technology website
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Professor Raechel Laing
- Course workbook provided.
- Course outline
- View course outline for BIOE 401.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Understand common principles and practices of research methods
- Understand the ethical requirements and implications of research
- Identify appropriate research methods to suit context and problem
- Apply appropriate methods of research in bioengineering