|Paper title||Special Topic: Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cells|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,905.38|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,910.05|
- Teaching staff
Course coordinator: Asociate Professor Azam Ali
Reading list provided
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Information literacy, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- understand applications of biomaterials and engineering sciences to biology and human physiology
- understand the physiological processes for diagnosis (‘point of care’) and treatment/repair of selected injury and diseases
- identify appropriate techniques to design, process, and develop systems or medical devices for medical applications
- learn in vitro or in vivo study methods essential in bioengineering