This component of the MBA programme is a grouping of approved elective papers.
The Otago MBA has international exchange partnerships with about 20 top MBA business schools and universities around the world. You have the option to undertake international exchange in Phase 2 as an alternative to elective study at the University of Otago Business School at no extra tuition fee.
|Paper title||MBA International Exchange Papers|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
- Limited to
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
Convenor: Susan Steer
- To be confirmed depending on paper
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Elective papers are available in the popular areas of
- Healthcare management