The application of knowledge and skills acquired on the MBA programme to a specific business problem.
The BUSI 540 Business Project is one of the electives and highlights of the Otago MBA programme: a chance to perform on a big stage and gain top notch networking experience. BUSI 540 is framed as a professional consulting engagement aligned with your career ambition to help you gain access to the right industry, company or professional network.
|Paper title||MBA Business Project|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (7 January 2020 - 30 June 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,689.63|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,867.50|
- Limited to
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
Convenor: Susan Steer
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication,
critical thinking, cultural understanding, ethics, environmental literacy, information
literacy, research, self-motivation, teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The MBA Business Project demonstrates a student's ability to work within a real business
environment. The purpose is for students to:
- Demonstrate the ability to add value to a high-profile business
- Accelerate an existing career or make the transition to a new career
- Gain a self-defining experience and accomplishment they will long remember