This component of the MBA programme is a grouping of approved elective papers.
With the Otago MBA, you have a wide range of elective choices to support your career aspiration. As Otago MBA students, you may choose a set of specialised elective papers based on your career interest and aspiration. An extensive range of University of Otago Business School elective papers are offered to Otago MBA students. At the Otago Business School, you enjoy world-class teaching standards in the area of business administration.
|Paper title||MBA Elective Papers|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,372.25|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,722.25|
- Limited to
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
Covenor: Jessica Henry
- To be confirmed depending on paper
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication,
critical thinking, cultural understanding, ethics, environmental literacy, information
literacy, research, self-motivation, teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Elective papers are available in the popular areas of:
- Healthcare management