Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Provides an advanced knowledge and understanding of the frameworks involved in developing strategies for enterprises that have a social, environmental or non-profit focus.
|Paper title||Advanced Topics in Strategy 4|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (1 December 2022 - 31 March 2023)
1st Non standard period (1 December 2022 - 31 March 2023) (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,527.89|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy, Research,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the scope and application of the theories and content of the specific topics being studied
- Demonstrate independent critical evaluation of data and formation of evidence-based opinions within the specific topic being studied
- Show an advanced ability to logically analyse international and contemporary issues within the broad field of business and its management
- Work in a self-directed manner to form independent decisions and judgements in the acquisition and development of business knowledge
- Apply specific skills (including digital-based) in acquiring, organising, analysing, evaluating and presenting information business and its management