Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Advanced study of special topics in Botany.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2021|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,348.60|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,967.53|
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Changes depending on need and availability.
- Paper Structure
- As determined by the teacher (varies depending on who is teaching the paper).
- Teaching Arrangements
- 12 weekly tutorials or as arranged in class.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will demonstrate in-depth understanding of the central concepts, theories and current areas of debate.