A supervised project involving research and leading to the production of a research report.
Students carry out an independent research project with the guidance and support of an academic supervisor.
|Paper title||Research Project|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,010.70|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,710.93|
- BTNY 481
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Co-ordinator: Dr David Orlovich
Lecturers: Academic staff in Botany.
- Paper Structure
- A research project with student-supervisor meetings, independent research and self-directed learning.
- Teaching Arrangements
- Independent research as required, attendance at seminars, student-supervisor meetings and oral presentation.
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The ability to carry out independent research under the guidance of an academic supervisor.