Gives participants the knowledge and skills to help make their organisations more competitive, and to provide a planning format that can guide the formulation and implementation of competitive business strategies.
|Paper title||Strategic Thinking|
|Points||15 points 15 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (1 January 2018 - 30 June 2018), 2nd Non standard period (1 July 2018 - 31 December 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,999.38|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,519.00|
- Limited to
- PGCertEM, PGDipEM
- Learning Outcomes
- To be confirmed.
- Not currently available for open individual enrolment. This paper is currently only taught as a customised option for corporate groups.
- Teaching staff
- Paper Structure
- Customised residential course
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Communication, Critical thinking, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.