Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Supervised research on an approved topic in Classical Studies, Greek or Latin.
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year (3 March 2021 - 13 November 2021)
1st Non standard period (5 July 2021 - 24 June 2022) (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,464.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$14,402.50|
- 72 300-level CLAS, GREK or LATN points
- CLAS 480
- Limited to
- BA(Hons), PGDipArts
- More information link
- Teaching staff
Honours Co-ordinator: Dr Dan Osland
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- in-depth knowledge of an aspect of the Classical world selected by the student;
- advanced skills in effective written communication, including the construction of clear and logical scholarly argumentation.