A supervised research dissertation of up to 20,000 words on an approved topic.
|Paper title||Research Dissertation|
|Points||60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (24 February 2020 - 18 February 2021), 2nd Non standard period (6 July 2020 - 1 July 2021)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,094.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$11,025.00|
- Limited to
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Classics' website
- Teaching staff
- Postgraduate Co-ordinator: Pat Wheatley
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, communication, research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- In-depth knowledge of an aspect of the Classical world selected by the student
- Advanced skills in effective written communication, including the construction of clear and logical scholarly argumentation