Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
A supervised research dissertation of up to 20,000 words on an approved topic.
|Paper title||Research Dissertation|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (1 March 2021 - 21 February 2022)
2nd Non standard period (5 July 2021 - 24 June 2022) (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,139.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$11,356.00|
- Limited to
- More information link
- Teaching staff
- Postgraduate Co-ordinator: Pat Wheatley
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, communication, research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- In-depth knowledge of an aspect of the Classical world selected by the student
- Advanced skills in effective written communication, including the construction of clear and logical scholarly argumentation