2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Critical evaluation of the scientific evidence for clinical practice; development of clinical competencies in specialist disciplines of clinical dental practice.
|Paper title||Clinical Practice - Research Evidence|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (20 January 2020 - 11 December 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$17,395.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$34,070.50|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course co-ordinators are discipline specific.
Details will be provided after admission to the programme.
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Clinically-based modules in the discipline area will provide an accelerated revision of basic principles and concepts relating to the specialty areas with particular emphasis on integrating learning and acquisition of specialist knowledge and skills to apply in specialist clinical practice.