International trade in clothing, textiles and leather: structures, agreements and arrangements; governmental and economic issues; distribution; New Zealand’s contribution.
For a more complete description of this paper please view the Centre for Materials Science and Technology website
|Paper title||The Fashion Trade|
|Subject||Clothing and Textile Sciences|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2018|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,038.45|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,492.80|
- 36 points
- Schedule C
- More information link
- View more information on the Centre for Materials Science and Technology website
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Professor Raechel Laing
- Reading list provided.
- Course outline
- View the course outline for CLTE 206
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Critical thinking.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Identify and describe elements of the fashion trade
- Account for changes over time in supply and demand of apparel and textiles
- Critically review New Zealand's position as producer and consumer in world context
- Review and evaluate relevant literature
- Communicate clearly in oral and written forms