Special topic in Clothing and Textile Sciences.
For a more complete description of this paper please view the Centre for Materials Science and Technology website
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Subject||Clothing and Textile Sciences|
|Points||18 points 18 points 18 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,059.15|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,627.65|
- Schedule C
- Admission is subject to approval from the Section Leader, Clothing and Textile Sciences.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
- View more information on the Centre for Materials Science and Technology website
- Teaching staff
Course Co-ordinator: to be confirmed
- Reading list provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Information literacy, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Review and evaluate relevant literature and concepts
- Apply principles of designing, implementing and writing up small-scale projects
- Communicate ideas clearly in written and oral form