Evaluation and application of methods in clothing and materials research.
For a more complete description of this paper please view the Clothing and Textiles website
|Paper title||Research Methods|
|Subject||Clothing and Textile Sciences|
|Points||20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,590.98|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,357.07|
- CLTX 453, DETE 401, BIOE 401
- More information link
- View more information on the Clothing and Textiles website
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Professor Raechel Laing
- Course workbook provided
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will
- Understand principles and practices of research methods
- Apply diverse methods of research in clothing and textile science
- Identify appropriate research methods to suit context and problem
- Understand the ethical requirements and implications of research