Details of this paper are available from the Section Leader, Clothing and Textile Sciences.
For a more complete description of this paper please view the Clothing and Textiles website
|Paper title||Topic in Advanced Clothing and Textile Sciences|
|Subject||Clothing and Textile Sciences|
|Points||20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,590.98|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,357.07|
- CLTX 455
- More information link
- View more information on the Clothing and Textiles website
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Professor Raechel Laing
- Course workbook provided
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will
- Develop the capability to identify one textile-related contemporary issue, define it, review relevant literature, and place the issue in context
- Enhance skills in independent thought and communication competencies (written, oral)