An industry-based project.
For a more complete description of this paper please view the Clothing and Textiles website
|Paper title||Cooperative Education Programme|
|Subject||Clothing and Textile Sciences|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,622.82|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,517.77|
- APPS 499, CLTX 460
- More information link
- View more information on the Clothing and Textiles website
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Professor Raechel Laing
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Critical thinking.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will
- Develop the capability to identify a textile-related issue critical to an organisation external to the University, to define it, review relevant literature and, where appropriate, to propose a solution
- Enhance skills in independent thought and collaborative capability