2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
The success factors relating to strategy implementation, the importance of sales and cash flow management, and the skills required to execute a strategic plan and present under pressure.
|Paper title||Strategy Implementation|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020, expected to be offered in 2022|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,229.88|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,622.50|
- BMBA 513
- Limited to
- Only available to students enrolled in the Chinese Language version of the MBA.
Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
For information on the parallel paper available for the English Language version of the MBA, please see BMBA513
- Teaching staff
Convenor: Susan Steer
Textbooks are not required for this paper
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
Global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication, critical thinking, cultural understanding, ethics, information literacy, research, self-motivation, teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course you will have gained a robust understanding of the following:
- The success factors relating to strategy implementation
- The steps and skills required to effectively execute a strategic plan
- The disciplines of entrepreneurial management
- The importance of sales, cash and relationship management
- Enhanced skills required for analysis and presentation under pressure