Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
The success factors relating to strategy implementation, the importance of sales and cash flow management, and the skills required to execute a strategic plan and present under pressure.
|Paper title||Strategy Implementation|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2021, expected to be offered in 2022|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,254.38|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,731.13|
- BMBA 513
- Limited to
- Only available to students enrolled in the Chinese Language version of the MBA.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
For information on the parallel paper available for the English Language version of the MBA, please see BMBA513
- Teaching staff
Convenor: Susan Steer
Textbooks are not required for this paper
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
Global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication, critical thinking, cultural understanding, ethics, information literacy, research, self-motivation, teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course you will have gained a robust understanding of the following:
- The success factors relating to strategy implementation
- The steps and skills required to effectively execute a strategic plan
- The disciplines of entrepreneurial management
- The importance of sales, cash and relationship management
- Enhanced skills required for analysis and presentation under pressure