2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
The sociology of oral health, oral health promotion, the provision of oral health care, and the nature and functioning of New Zealand’s oral health services.
|Paper title||Dental Health Services|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (20 January 2020 - 11 December 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$17,395.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$20,726.00|
- COMD 852
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
Course Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daly B, Watt R., Batchelor P and Treasure E. Essential Dental Public Health Oxford, 2002.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural
understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper is designed to cover
- Oral health promotion
- The provision of oral health care
- And the nature and functioning of New Zealand's oral health services