The sociology of oral health, oral health promotion, the provision of oral health care, and the nature and functioning of New Zealand’s oral health services.
|Paper title||Dental Health Services|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (20 January 2020 - 11 December 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$17,395.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$20,726.00|
- COMD 852
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
Course Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daly B, Watt R., Batchelor P and Treasure E. Essential Dental Public Health Oxford, 2002.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural
understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper is designed to cover
- Oral health promotion
- The provision of oral health care
- And the nature and functioning of New Zealand's oral health services