Data collection and analysis. Completion of research project and presentation of research report.
|Paper title||Dental Honours Research Project 2|
|Teaching period||Full Year (18 February 2019 - 15 November 2019)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,924.25|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$23,829.75|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Dr Nicholas Heng
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural
understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The experimental work and data analysis of the honours project will be completed in DENT 581 and will be presented at the Faculty Undergraduate Research Day. The core component of this paper is undertaking a supervised research project and presentation of the results.