The design and construction of orthodontic and related appliances.
|Paper title||Applied Design for Orthodontics|
|Teaching period||Full Year (18 February 2019 - 15 November 2019)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$816.30|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,947.50|
- DTEC 101, DTEC 102, DTEC 103
- DENT 213
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Mr L Jansen van Vuuren
- Lists of recommended reading will be available upon enrolment. These should not be considered compulsory for the paper, but you may find them useful for clarification of certain topics discussed. These lists will be updated throughout the paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Critical thinking,
Information literacy, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper will provide the student with the knowledge, competencies and problem-solving skills necessary to provide removable orthodontic appliances for the treatment of patients.