An advanced study of metals important to the practice of dental technology.
|Paper title||Dental Materials 4|
|Teaching period||First Semester (17 February 2020 - 19 June 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$416.30|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,072.40|
- DTEC 105
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Neil Waddell
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books upon enrolment.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Critical thinking,
Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper will build on the dental materials 1 paper (DTEC 105) and will provide the student with a more in-depth basis on dental materials. The emphasis of the course will be on topics that complement the practical components of the course, namely metals and ceramics.