An introduction to the principles of research and critical literature evaluation followed by structured research exercises.
|Paper title||Special Topic: Dental Technology Research|
|Teaching period||Full Year (18 February 2019 - 15 November 2019)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,061.13|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$14,803.13|
- DTEC 201
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Associate Professor Neil Waddell
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books upon enrolment.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking,
Cultural understanding, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The aim of this paper is to provide the students with an introduction to the principles of research and critical literature evaluation followed by a structured research experience in the area of dental materials science.