2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
The design and construction of complex appliances used in conservative restorations, maxillofacial reconstruction and implant restorations.
|Paper title||Dental Technology 4|
|Teaching period||Full Year (17 February 2020 - 13 November 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,122.25|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$15,543.00|
- DTEC 201, DTEC 202, DTEC 203
- Limited to
- BDentTech, BDentTech(Hons)
- Teaching staff
- Mrs Wendy Jansen van Vuuren
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books upon enrolment.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Critical thinking,
Information literacy, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper will provide the student with the knowledge, competencies and problem-solving skills around the design and construction of complex appliances used in conservative restorations, maxillofacial reconstruction and implant restorations for the treatment of patients.