2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Data collection and analysis with emphasis on statistical analysis for research in dental technology and biomaterials science. Overview of research techniques. Preparation of research proposal with literature.
|Paper title||Dental Technology Research 1|
|Teaching period||Second Semester (6 July 2020 - 13 November 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,143.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,105.40|
- DTEC 105
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Mr L Jansen van Vuuren
- Qualitative research methods/Pranee Liamputtong and Douglas Ezzy. ISBN:0195517444X
- Doing a successful research project: using qualitative or quantitative methods/Martin Brett Davies.ISBN:1403993793
- Health science research: a handbook of quantitative methods/Jennifer K Peat..[et al.] ISBN:1865083658
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking,
Ethics, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper will provide the student with the knowledge and problem-solving skills necessary to gain an understanding of research methods needed to be competent to conduct research in biomaterials science.