Data collection and analysis with emphasis on statistical analysis for research in dental technology and biomaterials science. Overview of research techniques. Preparation of research proposal with literature.
|Paper title||Dental Technology Research 1|
|Teaching period||Second Semester (6 July 2020 - 13 November 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,143.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,105.40|
- DTEC 105
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Mr L Jansen van Vuuren
- Qualitative research methods/Pranee Liamputtong and Douglas Ezzy. ISBN:0195517444X
- Doing a successful research project: using qualitative or quantitative methods/Martin Brett Davies.ISBN:1403993793
- Health science research: a handbook of quantitative methods/Jennifer K Peat..[et al.] ISBN:1865083658
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking,
Ethics, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper will provide the student with the knowledge and problem-solving skills necessary to gain an understanding of research methods needed to be competent to conduct research in biomaterials science.