Further development of research proposal. Data collection and analysis. Completion of research project and presentation of dissertation.
|Paper title||Dental Technology Research 2|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (21 January 2019 - 13 December 2019)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$7,003.75|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$24,436.88|
- DTEC 491
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Neil Waddell
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books upon enrolment.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The objective of this paper is to introduce postgraduate students of dental technology to advanced scientific principles underpinning dental materials science, including methods of analysis, design and testing of dental materials.