Advanced understanding and practice of clinical dental therapy based on current scientific knowledge and evidence-based oral health care.
|Paper title||Dental Therapy Clinical Practice|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,857.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,263.50|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Co-ordinator: Dr Susan Moffat
- Cameron AC & Widmer RP (2013). Handbook of Pediatric Dentistry. 4th edition. London: Mosby-Elsevier
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper is designed to cover advanced understanding and practice of clinical dental therapy based on current scientific knowledge and evidence-based oral health care.