|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Points||20 points 20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,282.09|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,357.07|
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Co-ordinators: Kath Dickinson and
Teaching staff: Academics involved in the Ecology Programme
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who have successfully completed this paper will have:
- a thorough in-depth understanding of a special topic in ecology;
- developed skills in critical thinking, oral and written communication.