An in-depth investigation, involving supervised research, data analysis and a literature review, on an aspect of tropical animal ecology in Borneo.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,307.76|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,517.77|
- ECOL 314
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Co-ordinators: Kath Dickinson and
Teaching staff: Academics involved in the Ecology Programme
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who have successfully completed this paper will have:
- A thorough in-depth understanding of a special topic in ecology.
- Developed skills in critical thinking, oral and written communication.