Introduces practical information and communication technology skills in teaching and learning contexts.
|Paper title||Essential ICT for Teaching|
|Points||3 points 3 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$143.88|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$659.13|
- Limited to
- BEdSt, BTchg, GradDipTchg, MTchgLn
Angela Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Teaching staff
Paper Coordinator: Angela Miller
- Paper Structure
- This paper aims to assist students to develop basic information and communications technology (ICT) skills in order to be able to demonstrate mastery in test for EICT 199.
- Teaching Arrangements
- Paper is delivered face-to-face.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Communication, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- To develop mastery of basic ICT skills.