2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Advanced topics in modern electronics.
Only occasionally offered.
This paper provides a topic or selection of topics in electronics at 400-level.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$666.57|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,895.09|
- Limited to
- BSc(Hons), PGDipSci, MSc, MAppSc
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission.
View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- To be advised
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students will:
- Gain knowledge of advanced electronics topics
- Gain problem-solving skills relevant to the topics studied
- Increase their ability for independent learning