Students are required to demonstrate a professional standard of written language.
|Paper title||Literacy Competency Test|
|Points||0 points 0 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for 2018 have not yet been set|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Teaching Arrangements
- This is a test not a paper.
- Textbooks are not required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students are required to demonstrate a professional standard of written language.