Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Students are required to demonstrate a professional standard of written language at 650 or above on the TEC Adult Literacy scale.
|Paper title||Literacy Assessment|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year
Full Year (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- Limited to: BTchg, MTchgLn
Dunedin: Andrea Robertson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Southland: Julie Mynes – email@example.com
- Teaching staff
Paper Co-ordinator: Andrea Robertson
Other staff: Julie Mynes
- Teaching Arrangements
This is an assessment, not a paper.
- Textbooks are not required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students are required to demonstrate a professional standard of written language.