Only occasionally offered, this paper provides a topic or selection of topics in physics at the 300-level.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,059.15|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,627.65|
- Schedule C
Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
To be advised when next offered.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Information literacy, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students will:
- Gain knowledge of advanced physics topics
- Gain problem-solving skills relevant to the topics studied
- Increase their ability for independent learning