Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
An understanding of the key skills, knowledge and vocabulary associated with mathematics to Step 5 of TEC Adult Numeracy scale.
|Paper title||Mathematics Competency Test (ECE/Secondary)|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
- Limited to
- BEdSt, BTchg, GradDipTchg, MTchgLn
- Teaching staff
- Dr Chris Linsell
- Teaching Arrangements
- This is a test, not a paper.
- Textbooks are not required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- An understanding of the key skills, knowledge and vocabulary associated with mathematics to step 5 of TEC Adult Numeracy scale.