2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
An understanding of the key skills, knowledge and vocabulary associated with mathematics to Step 6 of TEC Adult Numeracy scale.
|Paper title||Mathematics Competency Test (Primary)|
|Points||0 points 0 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$.00|
- Limited to
- BEdSt, BTchg, GradDipTchg, MTchgLn
- Dr Chris Linsell, email@example.com
- Teaching staff
Dr Chris Linsell (Dunedin)
Southland: To be confirmed
- Teaching Arrangements
- This is a test, not a paper.
- Textbooks are not required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- An understanding of the key skills, knowledge and vocabulary associated with mathematics to step 6 of TEC Adult Numeracy scale.