Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
A project based paper in which students prepare a comprehensive report on the development of a new venture that is ready to attract external equity.
|Paper title||Business Project|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (31 January 2022 - 13 May 2022)
1st Non standard period (31 January 2022 - 13 May 2022) (On campus)
2nd Non standard period (11 July 2022 - 21 October 2022) (Distance learning)
2nd Non standard period (11 July 2022 - 21 October 2022) (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,210.00|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Pre or Corequisite
- ENTR 411, ENTR 412, ENTR 413, ENTR 414, ENTR 415, ENTR 420, ENTR 421
- Limited to
- International students should enrol for the on-campus offering of this paper
- Teaching staff
Supervisors will be assigned to each student.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information
literacy, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who sucessfully complete this paper will be able to:
- Think critically,
- Analyse market, financial and other factual information,
written information in research reports, academic journal articles, text books,
websites and other data sources,
- Ability to think creatively and to initiate and develop innovative solutions,
- Ability to think strategically and plan for growth,
- Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing)