2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
In approved circumstances, individual students can undertake a supervised research project after showing necessary competence in other papers. Supervision from either Department of General Practice, Dunedin or Department of Primary Health Care, Wellington.
|Paper title||Supervised Research Project|
|Points||30 points 30 points 30 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,857.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,363.00|
- GENX 708
- Limited to
- PGCertGP, PGCertPHC, PGDipGP, PGDipPHC, PGDipRPHP, PGDipTravMed
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Chrystal Jaye
- Teaching Arrangements
- This paper is taught through Distance Learning.
- Textbooks not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students will develop competent research skills.