2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
The management of common surgical problems appropriate to be managed in a rural hospital setting. Includes general surgery, urology, vascular surgery, ophthalmology and ENT.
|Paper title||Surgical Specialties in Rural Hospitals|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,428.75|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,181.50|
- GENX 722
- Limited to
- PGCertRPHP, PGDipGP, PGDipPHC, PGDipRPHP
- Teaching staff
Rachel Lynskey and Richard Clinghan
- Teaching Arrangements
- Distance learning and residential (four days)
- Readings supplied at the start of the paper
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Communication, Critical thinking, Ethics, Information literacy.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will demonstrate the ability to manage common surgical problems in rural hospitals.