This course is taught on a topic of relevance in general practice. The topic and content vary, taught by visitors to the department and by department staff.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,400.75|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,934.75|
- GENX 826
- Enrolments for this paper are limited, and it requires departmental permission. View more information about limitations of enrolment.
- Teaching staff
- Taught by Department of General Practice and Rural Health staff and/or by visiting academics to the department.
- Teaching Arrangements
- This paper is taught through Distance Learning.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop competent research skills.